10/29/11

jewelry by nola

I developed a love for fashion not long after moving to Los Angeles.  I contribute most of that to working for a magazine--many of my coworkers own fabulous clothes, and I see many beautiful pieces during our fashion segments.  More recently, I've developed a deeper appreciation for jewelry.  Of course I've always appreciated it, but now I've realized how beautiful jewels can transform any outfit.  Whenever I'm feeling incredibly lazy, I love knowing I can put on something comfortable, and simply stack a few bracelets on my wrist and put on a cocktail ring and walk out the door looking chic.

A jewelry designer visited our office this week to meet with my editor, and I've had the pleasure of working with her for our next segment.  Jewelry By Nola designer Nola Singer hand makes her pieces by recycling vintage treasures.  All of her statement pieces are unique and many are crafted as antique reproductions.


camilla belle wearing jewelry by nola earrings

this ring is on my wish list

sophia bush wearing jewelry by nola

vanessa hudgens at the vma's

No comments:

Post a Comment