12/31/11

new years' resolution

I know I've mentioned this before, but again I am slacking off...in my defense, I spent all last week in Colorado (with no wi-fi, yikes) and all this week at home with my loving family and friends in Oklahoma.
view from the patio at butte 66 in crested butte
sunset in oklahoma
 I mean...can you blame me? To catch you all up, I have just been taking these past couple weeks to spend with my family and friends I don't get to see much now that I've moved out to California.  I did catch a nasty 24-hour stomach bug while in Colorado, but other than that I've just been indulging in delicious wine and food and lusting over clothes and jewelry--the usual.

enjoying portuguese wine with my dad
a preview of my new years outfit
Thanks to my boyfriend's wonderful mom, I'm now the proud owner of a real camera! My old one is indisposed so I was on the hunt for another.  This new Canon is by far the nicest camera I've owned, and because of that I'm making a new years resolution of going photo crazy.  I can't wait to amp up this blog the way I've wanted to.

This week I'll share a new outfit, my favorite go-to recipe, and some bits from over the holidays. Here's to the end of a great 2011 and the beginning of new adventures in 2012.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment