11/14/12

snapshots













1. bottomless mimosas at overland cafe//2. sunset in san diego//3. a favorite lightweight scarf from zara//4. goodies from lemonade//5. a pretty + cloudy hike in palos verdes//6. my bff aly + i in a cave on her trip//7. homemade happy hour//8. stunning dresses at dior rodeo//9. my perfect nephew ryder on halloween//10. a trip to the restoration hardware outlet//11. fall go-to: plaid + booties//12. soon-to-be la resident linley + i at laurel hardware//13. champagne date with the beau at eddie v's {our spot}

I realized the other day I hadn't posted any random photos in a while...no fun. I love sharing random tid-bits and pretty things--sorry I've been holding out! It's been a jam-packed few weeks between work and having a few lovely visitors.
Have a great day!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment