11/14/12

must have bags

This year, I truly began to understand why women spend the big bucks on their bags, something I used to think of as petty.  There comes a certain satisfaction from purchasing something beautiful with your hard-earned money.  I don't think I'll ever be able to justify spending hundreds of dollars on one article of clothing, or even shoes--as much as I love them, they're constantly hitting the ground! But a purse is an accessory to be carried proudly on your arm, and if it's crafted well and taken care of properly, it can last for many generations.

I've stumbled upon these beauties in recent weeks and can't help envisioning ways I would wear them!



1. pour la victoire morandi satchel {now on sale!}//2. 3.1 phillip lim 31 hour bag//3. z spoke zac posen eartha top handle

I recently bought myself a Kate Spade bag (from the outlet, score!), and I haven't wanted to switch bags since. What accessories do you find worth investing in?
Happy Wednesday, friends--we're halfway to the weekend!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment