11/7/12

travel bug

With the holidays just around the corner, I'm getting uber psyched for my upcoming trips.  For Thanksgiving I'm headed home to Oklahoma, where I'll spend time with friends + family, and get to meet my little nephew for the first time! For Christmas I'm off to New York City with the beau and family, and then he and I jaunt off to Crested Butte to meet my family for New Years. It's going to be a jam-packed and wonderful season!

I've already got packing on the brain, as I tend to always overpack. Considering the different cultures and activities of NYC and Crested Butte, I have my work cut out for me. Here are some cozy ensembles I'm thinking could work for both places.
image via pinterest
image via eat.sleep.wear.
image via sequin harvest
image via sequin harvest
image via eat.sleep.wear.
image via pinterest
image via pinterest
image via middle child complex
Good thing I have a pretty large suitcase! Where are you traveling this holiday season?
xx

1 comment:

  1. Those cities are at pretty opposite ends of the spectrum!

    Love all the photos...especially the one of the girl in the black knit hat. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete