11/12/12

heart on my sleeve

[j.crew shirt + sweater, zara pants, target shoes, hobo leather bag, michael kors watch, bracelets- david yurman, anthropologie, gifted stella & dot/rings- madewell, family heirloom/shades- ray-ban]




Saturday the beau and I stayed in pretty much all day watching movies and football.  Partially because we wanted to, and partially because I felt horrible.  I had a sore throat and my sinuses were acting up (still are, actually), which I'm sure made me a lot of fun.  When Sunday came around, we were itching to get out of the house for a hot second. It was a nice fall day, and it also gave me a chance to wear one of my new sweaters. Which I've been obsessing over ever since the weather dipped below 70 degrees.

This is one I have in heavy rotation. How can you be in a bad mood while wearing it? I just don't think it's possible.

Tonight I'm off to see Mumford & Sons at the Hollywood Bowl! So now it's time to kick this sickness, and bundle up. Happy Monday, friends!
xx

1 comment: