10/30/11

spooky treats

With Halloween only one day away, I've been using the past few days as an excuse to eat as many sweets as possible.  So whenever my editor received some Halloween-inspired cupcakes the other day, of course I had to indulge.  But these particular cupcakes were standouts from others I've seen, as they were crafted by award-winning pastry chef Richard Ruskell.

Ruskell serves as the executive pastry chef at the Montage Beverly Hills.  Along with being a five-time Food Network Challenge winner, Ruskell also earned the title "Best Cake Artist in America" after winning Last Cake Standing on Food Network.  Chocolatier magazine also named him one of the "Top Ten Pasty Chefs in America."  Ruskell's desserts not only taste delectable, but also look the part.





I hope you all have a Halloween filled with spooky treats! I know I will.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment