3/6/13

wednesday wear: spring brights

No matter the season, I'm always a fan of classic + clean color palettes.  I'm typically not super on board with head-to-toe color, lots of different colors, or neons, but when it comes to spring, I tend to open up my mind (and closet) a bit more to the trend that keeps on coming back for the season: bright colors.  It's not exactly new or groundbreaking, but it seems as though brights are here to stay and I'm embracing it now more than ever. Here are some looks I'm coveting and some pieces I wouldn't mind calling my own.
photo via middle child complex
The face of Burberry, Gabriella Wilde, in small pops of color. I absolutely love this timeless look!
photo via brooklyn blonde
I've never seen head-to-toe color (her shoes are also yellow) look so chic.  Helena keeps the look grounded with sleek hair and dark sunglasses and nails.
photo via damsel in dior
Print on print done right. I love how these colors play up one another, and the look is grounded by neutral accessories.
photo via kendi everyday
Chambray and colored jeans are always a perfect go-to for spring. The colored bag is unexpected,yet compliments the look.
photo via fash boulevard
Nothing screams spring like a colored blazer and whimsical print. Pink is obviously not my color, or else I'd be all over this! I would love to call this beautiful Alice + Olivia skirt mine.

Looking to incorporate more color into your wardrobe this spring like I am? Here are a few bright finds...

Clockwise from top left: Zara straight cut trousers//Zara color block clutch//Stella & Dot Jolie necklace//Modcloth I Lilac It Like that bag//Kain silk tank//Prabal Gurung for Target lace-up pump//Kate Spade mint patent pumps

PS--I made my appointment today to get my hair cut. I'm taking the plunge!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment