|images via pinterest|
1. Everything should be one color family, with the ability to mix + match all items
2. Bring one flat, one heel to be prepared for anything
3. Always bring a chambray shirt--it can be worn with just about anything and add layers
4. Wear your chunkiest pieces (i.e. coat, scarf, shoes that take up space) on the plane
5. Pack jewelry in a clutch to keep it secure; clutch can be used for evenings
Wish me luck, loves! Are you going anywhere fun soon? What are your packing secrets?