1/21/13

saturday brunch

[zara sweater, dylan jacket, joe's jeans {via nordstrom rack}, h&m booties, scarf- lavish in crested butte, louis vuitton bag, ray-ban aviators, michael kors watch, bracelets- david yurman, tiffany's, stella & dot, rings- madewell, vintage]




A mere two weeks ago, it was chilly enough for me to pile on some layers. And now I'm freaking out because it's about 80 degrees outside and I desperately need a pedicure. I'm probably the only weirdo in L.A. still rocking booties because my feet look awful.

I wore this getup to brunch with the beau and Linley. Obviously mimosas were involved. This was the most fun I ever had getting pictures of myself taken, and had by far the best outtakes..



If only all days could be as fun as Saturdays, am I right? Enjoy the rest of your week, friends!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment