1/15/13

score

[vince sweater {sample sale score}, j.crew shirt {outlet score}, j-brand jeans {outlet score}, boots- nordstrom rack, rebecca minkoff bag, necklace- gift from the beau's mom, ring- jewelmint, polo ralph lauren glasses]




So, I know I just returned from New York + Colorado (I promise I'll get photos up soon), but I'm freezing. I mean, is this even L.A.? I did not sign up for 30 degree weather when there's no option for snow. Thank goodness the rest of the week looks a little better.

This entire outfit was a discount purchase--I got this awesome sweater at the Vince sample sale (sidenote: probably the most overwhelming experience of my life), and everything else was from an outlet or Nordstrom Rack.  Even my bag was a major discounted score from this blogger's closet. I may have a shopping addiction but at least I can hunt down the sales! My mom would be proud because she was the exact same way. Which somehow makes me feel completely fine with this whole shopping addiction thing.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous week. I'm back in full swing at work and have some exciting things to share here over the next couple weeks as well!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment