4/17/13

the perfect outfit

[mossimo blazer via target, j-crew chambray top, zara jeans, jessica simpson heels, rebecca minkoff bag, ray-ban aviators, michael kors watch, bracelets- david yurman/tiffany's/stella & dot, ring from my aunt]


This is some groundbreaking news, people: I've found the perfect outfit. I'd wear this to work, dinner with my girlfriends, Easter brunch as I did this particular day, a date with the beau, or for any casual weekend outing (with an obvious shoe change to sandals; I'm not insane). It was the perfect outfit choice for a weekend of eating too much candy and celebrating the birth and life of my mom.

In more serious news, I'm keeping Boston in my thoughts + prayers. I feel blessed that my friends who live there are safe, but I'm praying for those who weren't so lucky. I will say it's moving to see Americans helping one another, but I wish it weren't under such horrific circumstances. I hope we can stand together as a nation and help the city recover.
Stay strong + positive this week, my friends, and thanks for reading!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment