12/12/12

can't stop/won't stop

[h&m sweater + skirt, bcbgeneration boots {old}, kate spade bag {scored from the outlet!}, ray-ban aviators, michael kors watch, rings- vintage/madewell] 



Sometimes I just can't resist throwing on cowboy boots with an otherwise fancy(ish) outfit.  That Oklahoma girl in me just screams to get out, and I don't dare mess with her. Homegirl gets what she wants.

I've worn this outfit a few times, and I have to say it's one of my favorites lately. Except to eat dinner in; maybe one day I'll finally learn that high-waisted things + fatty meals just don't mix. Sadly I actually think I've attempted to teach myself this lesson a few times, and clearly I still can't stop. It's an addiction.

Happy Wednesday. We're halfway to the weekend!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment