6/7/13

foodie friday: wildcraft pizza

One of the things I love most about the area I live in is that Downtown Culver City is just minutes away. While this small strip of restaurants and bars is a gem in and of itself, I find myself wanting to venture down there even more since Wildcraft Pizza opened at the beginning of the year. My friend Alex and I finally made it to this hot spot a few weeks ago, and we're still talking about how delectable the food was. And not to mention how cozy and adorable the space is.

Wildcraft boasts an eclectic menu of small bites, salads, veggies, entrees, and of course, sourdough neapolitan pizzas. I'm always impressed with a place that offers an array of both red and white pizzas, and Wildcraft's menu boasts many clever yet simple options in both categories. Alex and I struggled to select what to order because everything looked (and smelled) phenomenal. We decided to try a couple different small plates and pies so we could get a good feel for the menu, and it turned out to be a great idea (obviously).



Not To Be Missed:
'15 minutes of fame' garlic knots, burrata, goat cheese white pizza (we added prosciutto), truffle white pizza

I have yet to try any of the red pizzas, but I already have my eye on the spicy sausage and the carnage. Looks like I'm due for another visit very soon! If you're into pizza (and let's face it, who isn't?), this place is definitely worth checking out.
xx

{images: 1/2/3/4}

No comments:

Post a Comment