3/27/12

dressed up

[stylemint t-shirt, gibson blazer from nordstrom, michael kors pants {purchased from marshalls}, heels from target, alumni sunglasses- gift, Janie Bryant MOD bag- gift, borrowed anthropologie necklace, bracelets: lia sophia c/o + david yurman, michael kors watch, moon rock ring from a boutique in crested butte, opi nails]




My overall style is pretty casual, and I love taking casual elements like this t-shirt from stylemint, and dressing them up.  This look is professional enough for a meeting, but when it comes down to it--I'm wearing a t-shirt. It doesn't get much better than that! I wanted to keep it fun by mixing prints again--not something I'm used to but having a lot of fun with it. Breaking out of your comfort zone and trying new things is what it's all about!

These photos are from a couple weeks ago, when the sun was still in our lives.  I'm crossing my fingers for the sun to come out today!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment