12/5/12

hat attack

Whenever I was in college, I was pretty much always too lazy to do my hair.  I know this comes as a shock to everyone, considering I've already so eloquently shared my awesome sense of style during that time of my life.  Nine times out of ten you'd find me rocking a ball cap to class because not only was it socially acceptable, but it was easy. Since then my love of baseball hats (I still have quite the collection) is mostly reserved for weekend hikes, but I've been thrilled to see hats recently make a bigger comeback in the fashion world.  From ball caps to oversized fedoras, hats are popping up everywhere.
photo via middle child complex 
photos via kendi everyday
photo via the glamourai 
photo via could i have that?
photos via brooklyn blonde
photo via eat.sleep.wear.
photo via could i have that?
photo via eat.sleep.wear.
photo via breakfast at yurman's
I recently picked up this beauty from Target, and it's been my go-to for bad hair days. I've been having quite a few lately, and here's the honest truth: it's been rainy and I've been lazy. I'll take a hat day any day. I guess some things never change.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment