5/17/12

oklahoma snapshots

coweta football field 
so happy and proud of my brothers! {i'm wearing: c.luce dress} 
airport beers with the beau
arriving in oklahoma to a beautiful sunset 
after the boys' baccalaureate service {i'm wearing: zara blouse, j-brand pants, gifted clutch} 
my bro striking a pose
My trip to Oklahoma was a whirlwind as usual.  I tried to cram as much family time and catching up with friends as possible into a mere 3 and a half days with no down time to spare (although I did somehow manage to scratch my cornea in my sleep--but that's another story).  I was able to see almost everyone, but of course there's never enough time to fit all my desired visits in.

Three days later I still can't believe my baby brothers graduated high school.  Not only has time flown, but clearly I'm starting to get old!  I've never been so proud of these not-so-little guys, and I know they're going to do great things one day.

Now it's back to reality, and I have an incredibly busy weekend ahead.   I have lots to do before my next vacation--which is only a few weeks away! What are you looking forward to this week?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment